Recent Posts

Dec 3, 2010

Her favorite boy

I watched them from a far.
She puts her head on his shoulder. And she hugs him like he is her most favorite boy in the world.

I used to hug her like that. We used to be like that. The world used to be ours.

And now she appears in front of me, randomly. Like a magic. I am still captivated by her blinding lights.

You’re taking my head over again. Unfolding each memory.

What’s the matter now?
She said, ‘Nothing, I just want to see how you’ve been doing.’

An empty laugh escapes my cracked lips.

I would say,

I am wretched,
And she is one blissful girl.

I am bleeding inside, unconsciously,
And the bandage is lost with her.

I am lost in winters,
And she found the four seasons with him.

I am awake every night,
And she lost in her dreams beside him.


answers to his favorite girl

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment