Recent Posts

Dec 24, 2010

a little thoughts

feels like just yesterday people wishing me my 22nd birthday yet tonight is the Christmas eve.
time flies like nobody's business..
for people like me who leads nocturnal life, my night is my hot times.
to eat.
catching up with the Tv programmes.
online.
and if ideas struck in, I just spend my night away in front of the lappy and typing away.
writing has now becomes addiction for me.
it's not like my writing is that damn good but somehow it gives satisfaction to me.
and when my little stories made people grin, let them de stress, made them teared a little bit, I feel contented. like I've save a kitten from being hit by a car.
I never imagined myself as an online writer.. but my friends at live journal are so kind and so encouraging that somehow they made me feel like I'm a Stephen King.
talking about Stephen King, I think I've never touch a book for the longest time in my life.
I need to hit the book stores. somehow I've lost the sensation of getting lost in my own imagination by reading books.
so I've to buy some books soon. this time I want to buy at least a non-fictional books.maybe autobiography. I've been meaning to find the Emilie Autumn's autobiography The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls (she's amazing)but never found it anywhere.
and review the books too.
I need to put myself of a little use and my blog is the best place for it..

oh and by the way, the results came out today.
It's getting better but not the best from me.
so my resolution for this upcoming semester is to write short notes of what I've learn little by little because for me that's the most effective way. that I figured after trying my hands with many methods of studying. I cannot be a last minute student anymore. you can if you're studying for SPM or even matriculation level. but not when you've to study about photon beams, kerma, how MRI works etc.
trust me. I've tried it.

I need to get good results.I don't want my mother to feel ashamed of me on the graduation day later. I want her to be proud of me. that's the least I can do.
so, I hope I'm able to do this. InsyaAllah.

and that's the point of jotting down this today, as a reminder for me when I lost track in the future because I know I am not a focused person.

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment