Recent Posts

Nov 23, 2010

RANDOM

His favourite girl.

I see her in his arms. He cuddling to her like she is his precious little girl.

He used to be mine. I used to cuddles to him just like the way he cuddles her.

Though I still couldn’t understand why I couldn’t hate him. Why I left the space in my room for his stuff? Why I decorate my house with things that he love.

And now he decided to come to see me. Out of the blue he appeared again.

What’s the plan now? You said just to see how am I doing these days. ..

I would say,

I am all black and white inside,

And he is full of seven colors of rainbow,

I am monotonous up and down,

And he is merrily from left and right,

I am so lost now,

And he found his own light house.

I am so empty without him,

And he is so contented without me.

Inspired by Decorate from Yuna

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment