Recent Posts

Dec 26, 2010

back here

so I am here for the sixth semester.
time really flies away...


I left my room key at kerteh.
how stupid. and clumsy me strikes again.
the last time, I left my hp charger..
and I owe my room mate a lot.
have to make it up to her..

and for the consequences of me getting lazy not packing up stuff in the room+not returning the key,
TADA!
a pink letter from the office.
tuntutan dikenakan: RM81.00

and one more thing.
why the hell they didnt upload the academic schedule for us?
why did they posted it at the academic office when the semester starts tomorrow?
who'll be going to the office when most of us just reached here today? *sigh*

on the side note: I LOVE Rihanna's Loud album. currently looping it.

and btw, currently Malaysia is playing against Indonesia for the first leg of final of AFF Suzuki Cup. the current score is 2-0.

the laser incident lands Malaysia on the 1st spot of twitter's trending list with #malaysiacheatlaser

whatever it is, hope Malaysia stay strong. GO GO Malaysia!

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment