Recent Posts

Nov 28, 2010

to heal..

Okay, now I discover that I have to calm myself.
to think that my life is miserable is over rated when you compared it to more profound problems that the world is facing currently.
so I have to be grateful and learn to cope with whatever miserable-ness I felt.

my method to overcome this is:

I read Adam Young's blog today AND he write such awesome insights. *hangs head in shame*
He wrote what he felt with utmost sincerity that it strikes your heart at the right place.
No wonder he made awesome songs.

I listen to a song by Kate Havnevik, Think Again where the music is arranged by Adam Young himself. It's a beautiful song and her voice is .. just listen to it yourself

I wrote a couple of drabbles in my LJ.

I watched latest episode of Yongseo. they are beyond adorable.

I take bath in the cold nights and it's refreshing.

go to sleep with empty minds and wake up in the morning with a resolution to be a better person.



I wonder how I can be hopeful and miserable in a span of 15 minutes. am I bipolar?

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment