Recent Posts

May 24, 2012

we found love



the amazing-ness of Jessie J covering Rihanna's We Found Love. 

on another note, the rundown of my life this past few days;

- unable to continue my writing for final year project, two freaking chapters left. TWO!
-spending some good time catching up with friends, one time lepaking at mamak sampai kena warning dengan mamak. ha, good times.
-do a crazy thing: opening a blog to sell my own stuff. ha, baru satu item je laku. anyway, Alhamdulillah.
- Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 is confirmed for Malaysia. I'm so happy. I mean it's long overdue, and now crossing my fingers that the ticket price is affordable and they come on the right time. 
-2ne1 is finally coming back this June. 
- I think May is a celebration month. a lot of my friends birthdays fall on this month with many DAYs celebrated such as Mother's day, Teacher's day, Labor's day and last but not least, The Red Warrior's day. 
- I watched Shame,  the much acclaimed 2011's movie starring the gloriously amazing Michael Fassbender and it left me disturbed.  this movie is certainly not for everyone. 
-my sleeping time is totally messed up, one day sleeping really early and another day i slept past 3 am. not healthy.
- both Farish and Fazril got sick. :'(
-I am addicted to Dove's chocolate. all variations. 
- I laughed a lot. 






last but not least,
-my mum and sis are coming down this weekend. awesome!  can't wait!! 


1 feedbacks:

nurul nadhira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment