Recent Posts

May 29, 2012

a nice weekend.



I spend last weekend with my family (my mum, my sis and her hubby, farish and fazril).
it was tiring but it was one of those tiring but happy days. 
my mum is the happiest when she got to eat great food and when she got to shopping.
and that's exactly what she has done.
I'm content just seeing her happy face on that time.
she keeps on raving about how everything is cheaper in Kelantan. 
but she still dislike Wakaf Che Yeh.


we got to visit Tok Su. 
and this makes me sad. 
I mean, if I have money I would buy for her the hearing aid. 
she is such a jovial person. despite her ailment she's still living her life to the fullest. 
I mean when I look at her, I keep on thinking of how ungrateful of me to keep on complaining about small,trivial matters when my relatives are having much, bigger troubles. 


We didn't get to visit arwah abah's grave due to time constraint. 
but InsyaAllah this raya we'll go. 
Lately, I've been thinking about him a lot. Al-Fatihah.


my sis and her hubby decided to shop for Farish and Fazril's baju raya at KB Mall.
it's SO tiring to cater to their needs. 
and the highlight was - Fazril crying uncontrollably causing everyone to falls in bad mood. turned out that he was sleepy. 
he fell asleep as soon as we entered the food junction. 




before the crying mess      
                                                        

 the cool Farish with his motor. haha.(I recalled dia susah gila nak naik motor tu. tu la sape suruh 'besar' sangat.)







Fazril godek-godek the robot.




All in all, my mum shop a lot for hari raya while my sis shop a lot for her children's hari raya clothes..



and I got to eat nice foods and got to run away from my boring routine of lifeless weekend. :)


fin.














0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment