Recent Posts

May 19, 2012

Annual Course Dinner.


On May 17th I attended the annual dinner of my course at Renaissance Hotel, Kota Bharu. The food was the biggest let down. Seriously, we are in Kelantan, the land of sweetness where even the fried mee is sweet but surprisingly, the ais cendol served for the dessert, taste sugarless. Like the chef or whoever did the dessert forgot to put the sugar into it. 

Highlight of the night surely belongs to the final year student aka US. clap clap clap. Anyway, I'm so not deserving of the hamper as I do not took part in the dancing due to reasons but mainly, of course due to my lack of talent in dancing. 
But I did do them a favor, I recorded them dancing on the stage. 
I felt so proud watching them. Congratulations again. 


All in all, it was a good night. 
Indeed a night to remember throughout our walk of life.

the food. I wish I could put scrumptious in front of it. 

there's a lot happening in this picture. highlight: the SMILES!  By the way, the one in the middle is the princess of the night! Congrats atie! You sure looked glorious and beautiful.


the simple backdrop.

the awesomely delicious cake. it's  Oreo cheese cake. I LOVE it! the taste is not so overwhelmingly cheesy.  just nice!  thank you juniors!


 the emcees. I think they did a good job. props to them!


 in front of the ballroom entrance.

 whaddaya think? can I apply for the job as elevator girl at the hotel?


with my favorite lecturer, Assoc. Prof Dr. Jamel Basha. he's one of the wise-st person I've ever met. I'm forever humbled to get the chance to be one of his student. 


okay, gedik gedik time

with them, my friends, fareh and athirah.

fellow purple-ians for that night. turns out we were sitting next to each other too. hi nash!


gossip buddy at twitter. ain. pardon the darkness and the shininess. 


self- taken picture!  poor fiza, nash said she lost her balance hence the half-face of fiza.


prince & princess of the night! 

the door-gift. I like it.

with lecturers and staffs. 

many many thanks to my mum and sister for sponsoring my attire from head to toe. 
I LOVE YOU so much!! 



kind of bummed out that I forgot to bring the red camera for such an important event.  tsk tsk.
and I did not get to take pictures with my other friends too. 
such a pity, all were dolled up and I did not get the opportunity to snap something with them. STRESS.



*pictures courtesy of my friend's digital camera, hand-phone camera and Facebook uploads. 







0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment