Recent Posts

Nov 27, 2012

jumble bubble up.



haip.

okay, feels like typing away everything.

1. this week and coming weeks would be a pretty busy week.
I have 1,2,3 no make it FOUR presentation waiting for me. two of them are in group while another two are individual effort. and I've prepared none. NONE.

mighty PLUS on the research proposal presentation due this Thursday.
nervous as hell but what to do, things got to be done.

2. I have plan for this coming December to go to the BBW sale. It will be held at MIECC, Serdang so I'll try making up time for it and make my mission to snatch at least a dozen of books.
You know, for next year stock-up.
Because they discounted the books until 95 %. that's CRAZY!
the usual paperbacks costs around RM 31.90 so do the maths, I'll get a book for only RM 8.00!!
so now you know the deal.
 
I've heard of BBW a couple of times before this from my friends but never had the chance to actually go.
so I think this year might be the year for me.

reading books is always my favorite pastime.
being lost in another world and building up imagery from what you read is a freedom that could only be reached by reading.  
which remind me I've yet to finish the memory keeper's daughter.





3.  I have two new bags which I purchased online. pink and navy blue bags. quite satisfied.


and also two silicon hp covers. red and pink. I'm using the pink one.
red will be for next year?


I have a thing for red and pink nowadays.
don't know why.

4. I rediscovered my love for NELL again. I weep while watching this video.

White Dwarf by Nell

Jong-wan's voice is so BEAUTIFUL. and Nell's song always always gets me.

5. I love bread. it's a consistent food in my daily food intake. be it for breakfast or dinner or supper. must have. so, here i don't have the luxury to eat the bread from bakery but Top Baker's bread would do. the bread from them is nice and edible and taste like what bread should be.FLUFFY.
compared to bread from Mighty White or High 5, Top Baker's won.

Breakfast: Dorayaki Blueberry, Butter Milk and a mug of Nescafe.


6. I switched from Chrome to Firefox because Chrome has been a total vitch to me over the past few days. :(


7. I missed him. 




0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment