Recent Posts

Mar 28, 2012

choki choki



so the other night i got to watched adnan sempit 2. courtesy of my kindhearted room mate(s). with s as my other friend was sleeping over here that night. here means my room.
so here's my review.

oh, while typing this i'm eating my bread with choki choki. a tube of choki choki could be eaten with 2 slices of bread the size of usual bread with any brand like Gardenia, hi-five, mighty white or roti from any bakery like Cintaku bakery, Perling bakery, Muhibbah Cake n House, Rotiboy, Bread Story and etc.
i have a  penchant for good and delicious breads. i think this comes from my mother. she loves anything from bakery. how i wish i have Bread Story and Auntie Anne's shop beside my home. how i wish. how i ..


wait a minute, isn't this post supposedly about my thought after watching adnan sempit 2.
well. above is what running across my mind while my friends were laughing their heads off.
i couldn't comprehend at all.
i wonder did my mind suddenly become 'sempit'.

why in the world would talented people like Shaheizy Sam would act in something like that? i thought his turn in Songlap was the beginning of something worthy for his acting career. what a waste.

but I guess the answer also lies on local movie-goers . see the figures of KL Gangster. surely 12 million grossing is a lot. and with coming KL Gangster 2, let's see.
one thing's for sure, i'm not the one contributing to the 12 million.
i'd rather buy a box of choki choki. and watch the video of my nephew swimming in a bathtub.







0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment