Recent Posts

Apr 14, 2011

lists to do before I die





okay, bored gile..

1. be an emcee for whatever event (done! and I receive another offer! this time it's for bigger event. :) )

2. go to glastonbury's festival
3. watch MUSE live in action
4. watch Big Bang live in concert (partially done! GD & TOP and Seungri, only short of Daesung and Taeyang)
5. go to South Korea
6. visit Mecca, one for umrah and for Haj
7. bungee jumping
8. ride a rollercoaster 
9. ride an aeroplane alone
10. cook meals for entire family
11. buy house
12. singing in front of other people with microphone ( I sang Yuna's song!)
13. watch Manchester United at Old Trafford
14. meet Mitch Albom
15. travel anywhere with only my mother to accompany me 
16. shopping alone
17. watch Adele in concert
18.get married
19.have kids
20.have grandkids
21. climb Mt. Kinabalu
22. holiday at Karambunai, Sabah
23. para sailing






4/23 , March23rd,2012.






will edit later.

1 feedbacks:

Hanisah Aziz said...

1. be an emcee for whatever event
10. cook meals for entire family
12. singing in front of other people with microphone
15. travel anywhere with only my mother to accompany me
16. shopping alone

and....




18.get married


eh... terperasan dah buat no 18... -_____-

Post a Comment