Recent Posts

Oct 16, 2012

77 days




'Perfect maturity is when a person hurts you, and you try to understand their situation and never hurt them back'

i)  i realized lately i've been violent with everything, the way i encounter life and all within. i don't know the cause whether it's due to the never ending workload or the people around me. i'm an easily absorbed person (not self-absorbed,okay).
 i absorbed everything around me. whether it is emotions, environment, or anything at all. it's dangerous if i don't know how to control it. to filter it. to minus all the negative elements. 
and that's what i'm doing right now. allowing the negativity to flow through me and let it out at everything i can. it's not healthy.
the current phase of my being is not healthy. 

i think it's high time to take a break. 
ah well, let's anticipate next week, for i'll be going home.
rejuvenating.


ii) listen to this.
Decorate by Yuna at Taylor Sessions
spot the additional lyrics?
no?

here it is: 

(1.57)
You do this all the time
You come and you go like I'm nothing, you know.

Every time you come back to me
I'm prepared to watch you leave
You can't make your mind though
About me

I imagine what it's like
What if you might leave everything and come home
But I know that you won't
After what I've been through
I'm  still worry about you

You're letting  go all your friends
It's definitely the end
(2.42)


p/s: yesterday was October 15.
it's been two years...Al-fatihah...



0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment