Recent Posts

Aug 13, 2012

on what matters




[one of these days, I'll delete everything and concentrate on what matters]



I guess this is what it takes on growing up. A few months ago, I'm so excited to graduate, and fast forward today, yes, graduation scares me. 
I've been privileged in my whole life ;never have to racking up the cash to pay the bills or my own school fees. It'll always come off from other people's hands. 

To tell you the truth, I'm most scared right now, of what my future looks like. To graduate means I have to bear all the responsibilities by myself ;no more slacking away.  And the way I see it today, yes the real world that we live in is in fact a harsh world. And how do I do it when I don't feel like I'm an adult. Yet. Just yet, I believe.

I think this is the period of adjusting. For everything.
And it is important to stay level-headed and stay winning. 


~~

' The more I grow, like an ashamed mother
Should I let the knot between my dream and hand loosen and come undone?
That can't happen . '

{ Epik High, Fallen Blossoms }



~~~


A week ago marked the second year since my father's death.

'' It will get easier ''

In some ways it has; 
but I still have days and moments when it's just as painful as that day. 

Al-Fatihah. 




0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment