Recent Posts

Jul 17, 2012

Run



Younha performing Run on Lee Sora's 2nd Proposal.


I'm so so in love with this song. 

Younha is finally releasing a new album titled, Supersonic after a nearly of two years hiatus.
I LOVE her. 
and her comeback to Korean music scene is like a breath of fresh air. 

she has a very beautiful voice and her voice make every songs worth it to be heard. there's something electric of her voice. 

though this album is a not a super great album coming from her with Someday remained as my favorite from her but it's still a good effort of her. 
and what's more she has been under the radar for almost two years. 

Run is the title song of this album and it's a great choice, a kickoff to something amazing. 
be it a new love, a new path, a new resolution, a new day or a new tomorrow.



"Time, please pass by a bit quicker
With a hot light, please embrace me
Take me to a dazzling tomorrow
So I can fly further than anyone else"




oh Younha, can I just curl up on my bed and sleep in your voice?




0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment