Recent Posts

Jun 26, 2012

don't pretend.








{I heard him promise you forever}
{But forever's come and gone}


I love Backstreet Boys.
and it's safe to say that this is my most favorite song from them.
four of them, Brian, AJ, Nick and Howie D performed this song live from the O2 Arena, in 2009. This was during Kevin left the group. oh Kevin.


I have fond memories of BSB and their songs.


Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely is my personal favorite from Millennium.


my classmates in primary school danced to As Long As You Love Me for their performance in the weekly assembly.


I remember watching MTV and screamed inside every time their songs came out.


I would never forget the time when my brother bought the album and VCD's of their MVs, albeit the pirated one, cause you know, at that time CDs, VCDs and cassettes were all the prime source for entertainment aside from the radio. 


I used to download their songs from the internet and played it on Winamp. 


such a happy, high time for me. 

and for me, Black & Blue remained as the best album from them so far,
with so many greatest hits came out from Black & Blue and this album mainly set their status as the best selling boy band ever, leveling the record set by The Beatles.


don't pretend that you never did love them even for just a little while. 
long live, Backstreet Boys.



0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment