Recent Posts

Jan 19, 2011

first CMA



CMA= continous medical assessment

so hari ni, Jan 19th is the first presentation of case study after 2 weeks clinical attachment at fluoroscopy and ivu department. agak nervous because da lame tak cakap depan orang ramai..
nak2 ckp depan lecturer n staffs..
basically, my group was up as the first presenter.(we volunteered) in my hunble opinion I think we did well. Alhamdulillah.. tak sia2 penat lelah jalan kaki ke murni nurani ulang alik ntok discussion..
but I think we have to feel grateful to have en. Zaky as our SV as he is one of the skillfull radiographer in HUSM.. it's like he knows everything.. from one glance, he could see whether the image produced is in good radiographic quality or not. the ethical of diagnosis.. inside and outside he knows everyhting.. truly respect him.
and he has been very helpful to us as he helped us to review our presentation slides.
but what made me feel super happy was he complimented us. 'well done and I'm impressed with your work, sekali cakap kamu dah faham nak buat ape' his words were like spirit booster to me to work harder and to share our knowledge that we gathered during our posting at his department. and what made me feel super duper happy was during the afternoon class, our programme co-ordinator also complimented our presentation. thank you Mdm Chen!
so I truly hope that me n my groupmates will continue our momentum from here onwards and give our best in every CMA's.. Insya Allah.

I'm feeling contented. :)

so the next CMA will b after CNY holiday. we'll see what'll happen.

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment