Recent Posts

Jul 8, 2010

. . . .

I am still in SHOCK.


I haven't really been able to soak up the news from last week. His passing is too much of a shock to me. I usually don't feel particularly hurt when i hear these types of news, but Park Yong Ha's death have hit me hard because i've actually seen his dramas and I do enjoy his songs. THAT small feeling of temporary attachment makes me feel the loss even more. I am actually very excited to see Park's latest project with YEH, but i guess that'll never happen. It's such a loss and my heart goes for his family and friends.


You will be sorely missed. .


On a sad note, depression is really a very difficult illness to encounter. Only the people who are going through with it probably will know how it actually feels. Certainly i DO NOT wish for anyone to understand the pain itself.


Depression is a silent killer. . . . . . .

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment